Prextex pack for two cartoon R / C police cars and radio-controlled race cars Each toy has a different frequency, so you can race both.
It is a fun car remote control set! The best way is to access it. My 3 year old boy is easy to get around. However, when you drive into the wall, you need to warn them to change directions. Still, he enjoys the character, the sounds from the car buttons, and everything in between!
My only complaint is to make the controls easier-they have two buttons: forward and backward and change. This means the only way to get the car back until you get the car you want to move forward I ran the car on my husband’s feet many times and it worked very well for it To go.
I’ve found that one car runs faster than the other, but the Inf is so fast that you can make donuts while spinning. It’s fun to watch. This set does not require a TEN battery as a whole-three for each remote and for each car. Please note that it is a suction battery. The battery life is unknown because it has not been used until the battery life is exhausted.
- Prextex Cartoon Vehicles are the Perfect Introduction to RC Toys for Young Children and Toddlers
- Realistic Police Siren Sounds, Honking Sounds Music and Flashing Headlights
- Includes 2 Vehicles: 1 Police Car with 1 Removable Police Man Action Figures and Remote Control; and 1 Racing Car with 1 Race Car Driver Figures and Remote Control.
- Vehicles Have Different Frequencies So Both Vehicles Could Be Played With At Once
- Vehicles Require 3 AA Batteries, and Remotes Require 2 AA Batteries. Batteries Not Included.
Overall, we won 5 stars for fun and convenience for young children. However, it would be nice to have a better way to change the car, so 4 stars. On the contrary, I confused my son a little.